* What was the first record you owned (bought yourself)?
"Lion King" soundtrack
* Is there a song that reminds you most of your childhood?
"This Used to Be My Playground" by Madonna
"I'll Remember" by Madonna
* If your life was a movie, what song would play over the following:
-Opening Credits: "Goodbye to You" by Michelle Branch.
-Love Scene: "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel.
-Driving scene that consists mostly of flashbacks and love lost: "Desert Rose" by Sting
-Closing credits: "Crazy" by Seal.
* If applicable, name a song or concert that moved you to tears:
* Name an album that is perfect all the way through:
"So" by Peter Gabriel
* Music you like that could be considered a guilty pleasure: Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Yes, Gloria Estefan
* If your music collection was about to go up in flames, which 5 CDs would you save?
1. "Bad Hair Day" by Wierd Al
2. "Running With Scissors" by Wierd Al
3. "Titan A.E." soundtrack
4. "So" by Peter Gabriel
5. "Gordon" by BNL
* Is there a song that describes you or a situation so well that you could have written it: "Desert Rse" by Sting describes my longing for something: a purpose, a path, someone (back when I was single).