treatsfortits is a joint project to help this.
We are running a baked goods auction with a silent auction format. Each item will have its own entry in this journal. Each item has a minimum bid. If you're interested in purchasing this item, put a bid -- at least $1 above the previous bid, if any, please -- in the comments. Bidding will close at 10a. on Monday, September 28th. Winners will be notified via email & LJ comment.
At the close of the auction, we'll notify the winning bidders and ask them to donate the price of the goods via taura_g's donation page, whereupon they will be free to pick up the goods at the GLSE on Wednesday, Sept. 30. (If you are not local and would like to bid, talk to us about mailing the items to you, which should be fine as long as they don't require refrigeration.)
Bid early and often!
So far you can choose from: </font>
- apple coffee cake
- cheesecake in the flavor of your choice
- almond cookies (gluten-free, AFAICT)
- flourless, creamed corn johnnycakes
- molasses ginger cookies
- "Many-Eyed Beast of Arrrggghhh Cookies" (pumpkin chocolate chip)
- chocolate chip cookies
- pecan pie
- dulce de leche whoopie pies
- trio of sugarless fruit preserves
- moo-less chocolate pie (looks more or less vegan)
- pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- blueberry muffins (new!)
- pumpkin spice cake (new!)
- hazelnut butter cookies (new!)
- fudge (new!)
- Nanaimo bars (new!)