Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to tag.
1) I am eager to try anything that contains strawberries. Whether artificial or natural flavor, I will sample anything. Last night, in Chinatown, I snagged a strawberry coffee cake for this reason.
2) It wasn't until I was dating auror six years ago that I rode a bike for the first time in my life. I never had that childhood experience.
3) I need to have the background sound of a television or DVD player when I use my computer at home.
4) I have collected every 1/66, 1/120, and 1/40 scale model of Gundam Wing mobile suits. In addition, even though I had every VHS copy of the Gundam Wing episodes from Cartoon Network (dubbed), I bought every episode on DVD--twice.
5) As of today, I have seen 2069 motion pictures--and still keep count.
6) I have a superfluous cuspid where a wisdom tooth used to me. When my wisdom teeth were removed, it started to grow. It's more like a half-tooth. When asked, I currently have 28 1/2 teeth.
7) No matter how much I ate prior to a movie, I would always buy the largest bucket of popcorn at a theater. I would usually scarf it within 30 minutes.
8) All of my cameras still use film. I have yet to own a digital camera or digital camcorder.
9) Despite my Hispanic heritage, I do not like either mangos or avocadoes. I was probably the only one in Miami who didn't like the two items. This is cause for amusement since hammercock eats them with pleasure, marking them among the few foods that I won't eat but she will.
10) I never had oatmeal until a Johnny D's brunch.
I'm not going to tag. If you are interesting in doing this, please feel free.