1. Full Name:
Santiago Rivas, though I wouldn't be surprised if people really thought it was Trowa Barton. No middle name. I'm not Jewish, so no Hebrew name. My confirmation name is the same.
2. Were you named after anyone?:
My father. I'm technically a junior. I can see the potential for a son named "the Third"
2.1. When did you last cry?:
I don't remember.
3. Do you like your handwriting?:
Depends. If I print, then it is primitive. If I write in cursive, then it's elegant. Got it from my mother who took caligraphy.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?:
5. Any bad habits?:
Being up at 4 in the morning.
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf?: Anything by Madonna. I have a Rembrants cassette and the soundtrack to "Batman: Forever"
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?:
I honestly don't know. I might find me too intense, and might find my ongoing problems too draining. But I would certainly think I was interesting.
8. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
Story of my live. I know too much and yet talk too little.
9. Do looks matter?
I'm weird. I see beauty in the most unusual places and yet I try to keep up with my own appearance.
10. How do you release anger?
The games. I also shoot people.
11. Where is your second home?
Miami where my parents and two brothers still live.
12. Do you trust others easily?
I trust very few
13. What class in school do you think is totally useless?: The computer science class was shit (lessons in DOS usage rather than programming).
14. Do you have a journal?:
Just this one.
15. Do you use sarcasm a lot?:
16. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?:
17. What are your nicknames?:
Iago stuck for the past 6 years for some reason.
18. Would you bungee jump?:
Yep. Never did it before.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?:
Depends on the shoe.
20. Do you think that you are strong?:
Nope. Can't even lift a redhead.
21. How many wisdom teeth do you have?:
2.5 actually. I originally had two upper wisdom teeth removed. Less than a year ago, a half-molar (that's the best way to describe it since it's skinnier than a standard one) grew. It was a spare.
22. How many people have a crush on you right now?:
Not as many as I hope. I am certain about 4 right now.
23. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?:
24. What color pants are you wearing?:
25. What are you listening to right now?:
4 different conversations by co-workers from a distance, the office thermostat kicking in, air being vented, and lots of typing.
25. Last thing you ate?:
An onion bagel with cream cheese and some very weak coffee.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone?:
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:
Eyes, breasts, and butt
28. Do you like the person who sent you this?:
If you mean the person who I stole the meme from, hell yeah.
29. Favorite Drink?:
Contrary to what people think, I don't like coffee. Right now, a strawberry lassi. For alcoholic drinks, a kamikazee.
30. Do you wear contacts?:
Only once many years ago.
Two younger brothers. One is finishing college in theater arts. The other is finishing high school
32. Favorite Month?:
December. Holidays, now, my birthday, and vacation (in theory).
33. Are you too shy to ask someone out?:
All the time. It took me a week to get the nerve to ask my sweetie out for the first time. And that was when I had tickets as leverage.
34. Hugs or kisses?:
35. Living Arrangements?:
I live on the first floor with two other people. The three of us usually hang out at the second floor where 4 other people (including rigel) live. It's...interesting to say the least.
36. What books are you reading?:
Nothing right now. Guidelines, templates and procedures mostly.
37. What's on your mouse pad?:
38. What did you watch on TV last night?:
Didn't watch TV last night.
39. What's the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?:
Depends on whether I sleep alone. Either "My sweetie is still cute" or "Fuck. Time to get ready for work...or maybe hit that snooze alarm again."