1) Get my annual physical despite no insurance.
2) Get my finances in order for tax purposes (I'm a contractor)
3) Have the U.S. government process a passport (leaving for London in February)
4) Figure out whether to see my folks for Christmas (and maybe bring hammercock to meet them for the first time).
5) Get in shape.
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
1) Mrs. Schwartz, science high school teacher.
2) Up until recently, my own brother.
3) pookfreak/questioner: case of knew them before they moved. On LJ but haven't contacted directly.
4) Rino Sanchez, one of the few friends I had in high school.
5) Ms. H, high school teacher.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
1) Computer animation.
3) Play the drums or guitar.
4) Time travel.
5) FTL travel.
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1) Pay off my debts.
2) Pay off my parents' debts.
3) Pay off my brothers' debts.
4) Buy a house by the coast or a lake.
5) Buy my family a house.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
5) Have sex.