It's a small company. Work until at least August (with a potential for full time employment). However, the pay isn't what I'm used to, but they are willing to offer it as early as Monday. The only problem is that there is another candidate. As I write this, the employer is calling my old supervisor to check my references. He will let me know very soon. I would rather wait weeks than have this kind of wait.